Areas of Practice
Legacy Law Offices works extensively in the area of procurement laws and possesses a vast track record of advising a number of government departments, public sector undertakings and multilateral institutions, particularly in relation to procurement processes for a variety of the developmental projects including those developed under the aegis of the World Bank and Asian Development Bank, Ministries of the Government of India, State Governments of Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Telangana etc. in India and Governments of few foreign countries. Our team of lawyers possesses a track record of having handled and successfully accomplished a large number of public procurement processes for the aforesaid organizations amongst others, which led to the award of work and successful financial closure on a number of developmental projects across a variety of infrastructure sectors.
Our lawyers are widely recognized and acclaimed for :
- structuring of procurement/ bidding processes and designing bid evaluation criteria;
- preparation of model biding documents and contracts;
- preparation of innovative tailor made procurement documents including tenders, RFPs, EOIs, contracts etc.;
- bid process management;
- independent evaluation of bids for public sector undertakings;
- role played as member of jury for the evaluation of presentations;
- dispute resolution including arbitration and litigation in relation to the procurement related disputes.