The firm represents an exemplar legal service within the sporting fraternity including National level sports management organizations, sports personalities, sporting leagues and sports foundations. Our sports law practice essentially covers aspects of legal advisory, contract management in establishing or implementing sport developmental projects including sports stadiums, recreational complex and educational academies. The firm also engages actively with the government and stakeholders in the sports community, as and when legal expertise or inputs are required. Our legal services in this regard encompasses:
- Inputs and guidance for legal structuring including design, finance, operation and maintenance of sports facilities.
- Drafting and vetting contract documents including Memorandum of Association, Rules and Regulations, and preparation of constitutional documents for sports institutions including sports academies and associations.
- Defining the rights of various categories of users, day to day operations, including strategic advice and professional inputs in legal matters.
- Legal advice for contract management in relation to variety of contracts including Sponsorship Agreements etc.
- Dispute resolution including arbitration and litigation arising out of sports related contracts.